2. Collection of cookies for the purpose set out in paragraph 1 may be considered to be processing of personal data. Such processing is only possible on the basis of a legal reason – the justified interests of the Joint controllers, and is permitted by Article 6(1)(f) of European Parliament and Council (EU) Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of this data and on invalidation of Guideline 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)(previously and subsequently referred to as the “Regulation“).
3. The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow collection of data about the behaviour of visitors to the website – this mode can be configured in the browser settings, or you can submit an objection against such collection of data on the basis of the justified interests of the Joint controllers in accordance with article 21 of the Regulation by sending the objection to the contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The objection will then be assessed without undue delay, within 30 days of receipt at the latest. Cookies essential for the functionality of the website will only be stored for the period essential for operation of the website.
4. The full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be assured if you submit an objection against the processing of technical cookies essential for the operation of the website.
5. Cookies that are collected for the purpose of measuring the website visiting rate and creating statistics concerning the visiting rate and the behaviour of visitors to the website are assessed as a collective unit and are pseudonomized, which means that significant and specialised effort must be made to identify individuals.
6. Cookies for targeted advertising are processed on the basis of your consent. You grant your consent for the period specified below for the individual marketing cookies. Consent to collection of data using cookies files for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time, by changing the settings on the relevant internet browser.
7. Cookies are stored for the period specified below for the individual types of cookies.
8. Collected cookies files are processed by other processors, chiefly by:
The provider of the Google Analytics service, which is carried out by the Google Inc. Company, with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
9. The abovementioned platforms (processors) handle the cookies in compliance with their contractual terms, which you can view by clicking on the following links:
10. Please be aware that, according to the Regulation, you are entitled to:
– request information from the Joint controllers about which personal data is processed and possibly request copies of this data.
– request access to this data from the Joint controllers and have this data updated or corrected, or restrict processing of this data,
– request that the Joint controllers delete this personal data – they will only delete this data if deletion is not in conflict with the valid legal regulations and justified interests of the Joint controllers,
– request transfer of data if personal data is processed on the basis of granted consent.
– if there is any doubt regarding adherence to the duties related to the processing of personal data, contact the Joint controllers or the Office for Protection of Personal Data, or possibly a court of law.
11. The Joint controllers collect the following cookies files on their website:
|Type||Name||Purpose||Expiration||Access to information|
|Essential||CookieConsent||Saving consent to processing cookies||365 email@example.com|
|Marketing||Google Analytics||Acquisition of statistical information||540 days||google- analytics.com|
|Marketing||Google Ads||Uses Google Ads to target adverts||180 days||ads.google.com|
|Marketing||Identification within the terms of the Facebook Company’s advertising network, repeated targeted advertising (retargeting)||180 days||facebook.com|